drhanjuw56233 2017-03-05 19:38
浏览 485
已采纳

Wamp Server 3.0.8图标托盘中的右键菜单是不同的

all! So I have searched the web on how to upgrade the php version that Wamp server application is using and I found tutorials and so on. I have by default installed php 5.7.6 and php 7.0.6.

Now I want to change it simply by right-clicking the icon tray and selecting the php version as I saw on tutorials. However, what I found really weird and pissing me off is that the right-click context menu is different.

All the tutorials I've seen so far on youtube all have the same menu except in my case. Now the app is running ok.(php files are executing but on the older version of php which is 5.7.6).

The problem is I want to change the php version and I can't do it from the context menu in the icon tray. Instead look at the picture to understand the difference.

Click on this link to see the image of My right-click context

Click on this link to see the image of: This is what it normally should look like

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpu1908 2017-03-07 03:37
    关注

The menu you are looking for is opened with a LEFT CLICK not a RIGHT CLICK over the wampmanager icon

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配