donglu9445 2013-07-23 06:26
浏览 107
已采纳

我可以在$ _FILES数组中添加base64图像吗?

Is there a way to add a base64 image string to the $_FILES array (the array that you get when you upload a file)? Basically, I want to fake a file upload from a base64 string. The base64 string comes from an email attachment. I don’t wish to use file_get_contents(), because I want to save the image in a database as a binary image. I don’t need to upload it, as such, but I do need it be a part of the $_FILES array.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxi1738 2013-07-23 06:42
    关注

Uploading is a way of sending the contents of a file from a client (usually a web browser) to a server. It sounds like you've already got the data you need on the server (in PHP), so you don't need to upload it.

1. You can use base64_decode() to convert it from base64 to the straight file contents.

2. If you need it as a file on your server, you can use something like file_put_contents() to save it as a new file.

3. If you're trying to do something else with the uploaded file in the $_FILE array, please provide more details. Whatever it is, you don't need to actually upload the file.

The $_FILES array doesn't actually contain the contents of the file - it contains a filename where the contents have been saved.

If you must use the $_FILES array (in order to re-use an existing class, for example), you'll need to use file_put_contents() to save a new temporary file, and then manually add an entry the the $_FILES array pointing to that temporary file (Just like modifying any other array). Don't forget to delete your temporary file when you're done - this is normally handled automatically by PHP, but if you create the file manually, you'll have to delete it manually too.

I'd highly recommend refactoring or providing an alternate interface to your class instead though. You shouldn't have to pretend that the file was uploaded just to save it to the database.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效