doubi1797 2017-10-21 14:24
浏览 70
已采纳

使用单个jQuery脚本更新多个DIV - 标记

I have a page that pulls order statuses from a backend system and then shows the status updates on the page. I need to make the page dynamic to load, since now the page takes too long to update at once.

I got my code working so that the HTML page loads up first and then a single status update is loaded on the page.

Components:

1. index.php -page - basic page w. jQuery code that requests orders_updatestatus.php.
  2. orders_updatestatus.php -page. Pulls info from a backend system and displays info. Receives what order to update via GET.

HTML (index.php - this works)

<div id="updateref"></div>

jQuery: (part of index.php - this works)

<script type="text/javascript">
// Update order status
$(function () {
  $.ajax({
    url: 'orders_updatestatus.php?reference=100000025',
    success: function (data) {
      $('#updateref').html(data);
    }
  });
});
</script>

UPDATED CODE

What I was thinking was that that I need to create a div for every single order so that they could then be updated individually.

$results = $mysqli->query("SELECT reference FROM orders;");
while($row = $results->fetch_assoc()) {
  print '<div id="updateref'.$row['reference'].'"></div>';
}

So, with the code above I'll something like this:

<div id="updateref20000"></div>
<div id="updateref20001"></div>
<div id="updateref20002"></div>
<div id="updateref20003"></div>
<div id="updateref20004"></div>
etc..

Everything works great until this point. Now I need your help on building the corresponding jQuery code so that it would update every 'updaterefXX' -div that it sees.

My question is: How to update the following code so that it every updateref -div is updated on the page:

<script type="text/javascript">
// Update order status
  $(function () {
    $.ajax({
      url: 'orders_updatestatus.php?reference=100000025',
      success: function (data) {
        $('#updateref').html(data);
      }
    });
  });
</script>

Update/clarification: What I need is for the script to pull the orders_updatestatus.php with a GET variable for every div. Example:

With <div id="updateref1000"> the script requests orders_updatestatus.php?reference=1000 and displays it in <div id="updateref1000"> when ready

With <div id="updateref1001"> the script requests orders_updatestatus.php?reference=1001 and displays it in <div id="updateref1001"> when ready

etc. Thank you!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douou6807 2017-10-21 14:57
    关注

You can use attribute begins with selector and .each() to iterate all elements having id beginning with "updateref", .replace() to replace portion of id that are not digits to set at query string, set .innerHTML the current element within success callback of $.ajax() call

$("[id^=updateref]").each(function(index, element) {
       $.ajax({
         url: "orders_updatestatus.php?reference=" + element.id.replace(/\D/g, ""),
         success: function(data) {
           element.innerHTML = data;
         }
       });
     })

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效