douzhi4991 2012-08-10 04:28
浏览 108
已采纳

标准化CSV文件类型

I'm using a csv parser class (http://code.google.com/p/php-csv-parser/) to parse and extract data from csv files. The problem I'm encountering is that it only works for certain csv file types. (It seems that there is a csv type for Mac, for Ms-Dos, and for Windows.)

The code works if I use a csv file which was saved on a mac (in excel) using the csv - windows option. However, if I save a file on a windows machine simply as csv, that doesn't work. (You would think that that would be the same format as saving csv-windows on a mac.) It does work from a windows machine if I save it as a csv-MSDOS file. This seems a little ridiculous.

Is there a way to standardize these three file types so that my code can read any type of csv that is uploaded?

i'm thinking it would be something like this:

$standardizedCSV = preg_replace_all('/[^
]/', '
', $csvContent);

I know it has something to do with how each file type handles end of lines, but I'm a little put out trying to figure out those differences. If anybody has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks.

UPDATE: This is the relevant code from the csv parser I'm using which extracts data row by row:

$c = 0;
$d = $this->settings['delimiter'];
$e = $this->settings['escape'];
$l = $this->settings['length'];

$res = fopen($this->_filename, 'r');

while ($keys = fgetcsv($res, $l, $d, $e)) {

if ($c == 0) {
   $this->headers = $keys;
} else {
   array_push($this->rows, $keys);
}

$c ++;
}

I guess I need to understand how fgetcsv handles eol's, so that I can make sure that csv files of any format are handled in the same manner.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douao1858 2012-08-14 02:13
    关注

This seems to do the trick:

ini_set("auto_detect_line_endings", true);

The problem was with line endings, but I didn't need to create my own EOL parser. This runtime setting does it for me. See http://us.php.net/manual/en/filesystem.configuration.php#ini.auto-detect-line-endings.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问为什么我配置IPsec后PC1 ping不通 PC2,抓包出来数据包也并没有被加密
  • ¥200 求博主教我搞定neo4j简易问答系统,有偿
  • ¥15 nginx的使用与作用
  • ¥100 关于#VijeoCitect#的问题,如何解决?(标签-ar|关键词-数据类型)
  • ¥15 一个矿井排水监控系统的plc梯形图,求各程序段都是什么意思
  • ¥50 安卓10如何在没有root权限的情况下设置开机自动启动指定app?
  • ¥15 ats2837 spi2从机的代码
  • ¥200 wsl2 vllm qwen1.5部署问题
  • ¥100 有偿求数字经济对经贸的影响机制的一个数学模型,弄不出来已经快要碎掉了
  • ¥15 数学建模数学建模需要