dounieliang4712 2013-11-11 15:22
浏览 101
已采纳

Bingbot试图访问不存在的页面

I recently made some major changes to an ecommerce website that include url structure. The url to view a product is modified by .htaccess and contains a short product description that if changed will not affect the results on the page.

example: www.Example.com/staticFolder/non-deterministic-product-details/MODEL#.html

Now in the error log file I am seeing bingbot requesting pages like example.com/non-deterministic-product-details

Our sitemaps don't link to this page and I am not able to find any bad links on pages. Has anyone else had problems with bingbot doing this? I found another question that was locked for being random. Bingbot causing 404 errors. Is it more likely that I am doing something wrong? Should I avoid using psuedo directories in my .htaccess?

-Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuang2804 2013-11-11 15:44
    关注

There's nothing requiring that spiders stick only to link-crawling. It's entirely possible it's guessing URLs which are similar to known ones in the hope that it'll find something.

At any rate, I wouldn't worry about it unless you know it's following a bad link. It's quite normal to get lots of requests for non-existent pages.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离
  • ¥30 线性代数的问题,我真的忘了线代的知识了