doupingyun73833 2014-09-09 02:38
浏览 62
已采纳

Wordpress:如何从默认音频播放器获取事件?

I'm currently using Wordpress 4.0 and all my audios on posts/pages are embedded using the default Wordpress audio player - through a shortcode like:

[audio http://en.support.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/mattmullenweg-interview.m4a]

Now, I want to track how many times the play button is pressed. So, my question is: how can I capture this player events?

PS: I tried the following (and it didn't work):

$('.mejs-playpause-button button').click(function(){
    console.log('TESTING');
});

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu9521 2014-09-24 10:15
    关注

It's possible that the event propogation for that button is being prevented by the MediaElementJS library that manages the audio element.

As an alternative I would suggest listening for 'play' events on either the MediaElementJS element or directly selecting the native HTML audio element and listening for the 'play' event on this object.

I briefly attempted to get the MediaElementJS instance for a player but it is hard to get hold off because of the way that Wordpress makes these instances.

However you can add an event listener to an audio element and record the amount of times this element is fired:

$('audio').on('play', function(){                           
            console.log("play");                                                  
       }); 

This might not be the best solution if you have multiple elements on a page though.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在
  • ¥15 前端echarts坐标轴问题
  • ¥15 ad5933的I2C
  • ¥15 请问RTX4060的笔记本电脑可以训练yolov5模型吗?