donglanzhan7151 2015-07-05 16:34
浏览 136

PhpStorm无法解锁文件(Ionic)

I'm making a webapp using Laravel 5 as backend and Ionic as frontend.

The IDE I'm using is PhpStorm 8 but I've been running into a problem.

Whenever I try to make a new Ionic project (ionic start myApp tabs/sidemenu...) the folder gets locked in PhpStorm, I cannot edit a single file, I get a pop up with 'clear read only status' but clicking OK does not change anything.

I've tried several things: placing the folder everywhere on my HD, creating Ionic folder as sudo, adding chmod 777. At first I've added the ionic folder to my backend project, then I made them stand-alone too, but nothing seems to work: I cannot edit a file in my Ionic project.

http://i61.tinypic.com/swpkra.jpg

Every kind of help would be helpful since I'm really stuck right now...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsw7547 2016-10-19 10:29
    关注

It might be a little bit late since the question is over a year old, but what user is owner of the file? For instance if your user is your-username-here:staff but your folder/file is owned by _www:_www Phpstorm won't be able to open the file since it runs as your-username.

To remedy this you could add your user to the group that owns the file (or folder).

On MacOs you can do the following: sudo dseditgroup -o edit -awhoami-t user _www if the owner of the group is _www and restart finder with killall Finder.

Hope this helps.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容