dsd30433 2010-05-21 20:58
浏览 42
已采纳

从未登录的访问者保护我的框架的最佳技术是什么?

First of all, I would like to say that I have used the search box looking for a similar question and was unsuccessful, maybe because of my poor english skills.

I have a a 'homemade' framework. I have certain PHP files that must only be visible for the admin. The way I currently do this is check within every single page to see if a session has been opened. If not, the user gets redirected to a 404 page, to seem like the file which has been requested doesn't exist.

I really don't know if this is guaranteed to work or if there's a better and more safe way because I'm currently working with kind of confidential data that should never become public.

Could you give me some tips? Or leave a link where I could find some?

Thank you very much, and again excuse me for kicking the dictionary.

EDIT

What I usually write in the top of each file is something like this

<?php
include("sesion.php");
$rs=comprueba(); //'check'

if ($rs) { 
?> 

And then, at the end

<?php 
}
else { header("Location: err404.html"); }
?>

Is it such a butched job, isn't it?

EDIT

Let's say I have a customers list in a file named customers.php

That file may be currently on http://www.mydomain.com/admin/customers.php and it must only be visible for the admin user. Once the admin user has been logged in, I create a session variable. That variable is what I check on the top of each page, and if it exists, the customers list is shown. If not, the user gets redirected to the 404 page.

Thank you for your patience. I really appreciate.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dta43039 2010-05-21 21:13
    关注

I strongly recommend you use sessions.

Now, i think there's two ways to do this.

Easiest way I can think of is: make a session.php file and include/require it in every file in your application.

In this session.php do a session check for security tokens you can define when the user succesfully logs in (preferably an encrypted salted string).

Edit: What I do in session.php file is die(); or redirect with header(); if no correct session is detected.

If you want, you can add an array of "public" files so that session check is skipped if one of those files is currently being executed.

The other harder way to do this (still using sessions and token verification) would be creating a dispatcher file that checked sessions and then redirected requests to a view that rendered the requested action.

If security is vital in your app, You should read this guide: PHP Security Guide: Overview by the php security consortioum.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)