douxiajia6720 2018-07-21 12:21
浏览 176
已采纳

使用crontab运行带有SQL查询的php

I used this cronjob to perform php script with sql query every minute:

* * * * * /usr/bin/php /local/path/to/file.php

Unfortunately, this triggers an error due to not knowing what Mysqli extension is.

therefore I used

* * * * * curl /localhost/server/root/path/to/file.php

This works, but I wonder if it is possible to specify local path of the file instead of adding php file to the apache project and running curl to execute it?

No one, but the crontab should run the file so it makes little sense to place it among other apache files. thanks

There is a hackish solution that is based on malicious users not knowing that they need to pass a query parameter:

crontab:

* * * * * curl /localhost/server/root/path/to/file.php?randomString=veryRandomString

php:

<?php
$authentication = isset($_GET['randomString']) ? $_GET['randomString'] : '';
if($authentication == "veryRandomString"){
//proceed
}else{
die();
}

Any other solution?

ERROR UPDATE: When I run in terminal this 2 commands I get:

/usr/bin/php /local/path/to/file.php // triggers mysqli error
php /local/path/to/file.php // successfull script execution

`whereis php` returns `/usr/bin/php`
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongnan4571 2018-07-21 13:51
    关注

Try using which php instead of whereis php to see which php is being used when you run php for the case that works, with no path specified.

I suspect it might not be /usr/bin/php. Note: "which" searches your user's PATH, and it's possible that running php without the /usr/bin/php specified is running a different php version than /usr/bin/php. If that turns out to be the case, just change your crontab to specify the full path to that one, which works.

You can also examine what php.ini is being used for the two cases:

First, try this

/usr/bin/php --ini

... and compare it to this:

php --ini

Are they both using the same ini? If not, are they different? Look for the extension being loaded, it should look something like this:

extension=mysqli.so

If you see a semicolon in front, it means that the line is commented out, so remove the semicolon. If the extension is not loaded, of course you will not be able to load mysqli.

Unrelated: For future projects, consider PDO instead of mysqli, it's more modern. Also, remember that solutions like "?randomString=veryRandomString" which you suggested will often log veryRandomString in web server logs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效