dongyun8138 2010-10-27 03:21
浏览 47
已采纳

从php发送HTTP状态代码的区别

what is the difference from setting the responce status in php

header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found");

and

header("Status: 404 Not Found");

What is the difference from the client point of view (aka browser or a client implementation for RESTful WS). I understood that the second one has to do something with CGI.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtu1357 2010-10-27 03:29
    关注

HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found is the HTTP response code, it's what allows clients to determine whether a request succeeded or not.

Status: 404 Not Found just sets an extra header field called Status with the value of 404 Not Found. It has no intrinsic meaning, it's like setting header('Foo: Bar'). It may mean something to somebody, but it's not officially specified what it should mean. The HTTP response code will be a normal 200 OK.

There seems to be a special case when running PHP through FastCGI. Apparently you can't set the HTTP/ status directly when invoking PHP with this method. Instead you have to set this unofficial header, which will be converted to a real HTTP/ code before it's send back to the client (apparently a limitation of how PHP can talk to the web server when invoked via CGI). In all other cases, it'll just be send as-is (with no meaning) and the real HTTP response code will be 200 OK.
    That's what I could gather from the description in the manual at least, I've never had to use this. Also, you're insane if you run PHP through CGI, so hopefully nobody needs this in this day and age. ;o)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 eclipse连接sap后代码跑出来空白
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)