dongya2030 2014-04-25 14:48
浏览 55
已采纳

Codeigniter会话表结构

I would like to understand why CI's session table structure has these three primary keys: session_id, ip_address and user_agent.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS  `ci_sessions` (
        session_id varchar(40) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
        ip_address varchar(45) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
        user_agent varchar(120) NOT NULL,
        last_activity int(10) unsigned DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
        user_data text NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY (session_id, ip_address, user_agent),
        KEY `last_activity_idx` (`last_activity`)
);

Please explain the most you can, also, I would like to hear suggestions to improve this structure. Why are ip_address and user_agent primary_keys, not just indexes? What's the difference?

Another info, this table adds a row to every user's access to the system, so, it is very bloated.

Edit: Another question that come to mind. Why would I care about user agent match?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongsu3654 2014-04-25 14:58
    关注

The idea here is that each session will be unique. How does it identify a session? By the three values in the primary key: session_id, ip_address, and user_agent.

If you think about it, this makes sense:

1. If the session_id changes, then (obviously) you're dealing with a different (new) session.
    2. If the ip_addess changes, then somebody's logging in from a different PC - this will be a new session.
    3. If the user_agent value changes, then somebody's using a different browser - again, this will be a new session.

So imagine that only the session_id is the primary key: changing either ip_address or user_agent would simply update the existing row for the session_id. If that were the case, knowing only the session_id would make it possible for me to continue the same session on another PC or with a different browser, which might be a security concern.

You also wrote "this table adds a row to every user's access to the system, so, it is very bloated". I'm not sure if you mean every time user A accesses the system it adds a row (which is false on my application, I just tested it) or if you mean it adds a row for each user accessing the system (which is true, and the way it's supposed to work - each user using the system has a session). Maybe you could clarify that last comment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。