dsu5188 2013-09-04 12:31
浏览 57
已采纳

如何将表单名称作为对象提交给php函数

I am trying to learn mvc framework in php but then i could not find out a way in passing the form data to a php function in another php page. I am submitting the form and receiving it in the same page and then I am trying to pass the form data to the controller function which will handle the validation. I cannot figure out how should I pass the form data to the other function.

I can pass each data as parameter but then that would be lengthy if there are lots of data in the form. I was wondering if I could pass the form as an object (something like we pass object of structures) to another function and then use the data suitably. I have put in a code module below:

<?php
include('controller.php');
$controller = new Controller($model);
if (isset($_GET['formButton'])) 
$controller->submitButtonClicked();
?>
<form name="details" method="get" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">
<label for="txt1">First Name:</label>
<input type="text" name="txt1" id="txt1"/>
<label for="password">Password:</label>
<input type="password" name="password" id="password"/>
<input type="submit" name="formButton" id="formButton" value="Submit"/>
</form>

Any help would be very helpful.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi4830 2013-09-04 12:52
    关注

The $_GET and $_POST superglobals are already arrays of the submitted form data, so you can simply use these in your controller. Just make the form submit to the controller file directly: this is cleaner and there's no need to pass the $_GET or $_POST (you should probably use post, but I don't know the context).

I assume you're building your own MVC from scratch. If so, you could do a handler.php controller, that every form submits to. This could loop the posted data like so:

// define Input class somewhere and include
    $input = new Input();
    foreach($_POST as $field => $value)
    {
      $input->$field = $this->validate($value);
    }

In validate() you would do some general validation. Then you could use this new Input object wherever you need the input data. This is a very primitive example of how premade frameworks like CodeIgniter and Laravel use an Input helper class, and of course you can expand on this. Or better yet, save some extra work and utilize a good known framework like those mentioned in your project :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?