donglian1953 2013-08-26 07:24
浏览 21
已采纳

OpenX:在区域中显示的已禁用的横幅

I have created one Compaign (Ad1_Compaign), and i have put two banners to that Compaign (Ad1_Compaign). And I have linked these 2 banners(Banner1 and Banner2) to one Zone under one Website.

After that, I am running the Invocation Code for that Zone, it displays with good (both banners are displaying randomly).

I have two doubts.

Doubt I:

How many times once change the banner everytime page re-loading? How to measure that?...

Then After I deactivated the Banner1 means, In Zone->Linked Banners shows good with Inactive Banner.

But generating the Zone Code the Banner1 is also displayed... But it is deactivated...

Doubt II:

How to display only Active Banners only in Zone?

Anyone Please Help me...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqin1819 2013-11-06 13:40
    关注

The number of times the banner appears can be controlled from the "banner properties" section in OpenX.

The deactivated banner is showing up because of the OpenX cache. (It is set by default to 1200 secs i.e 20 mins)

If you have admin access to OpenX, you can reset this cache period to a smaller value.

If you want to delete the existing cache immediately, then you should go to the server where OpenX is installed and delete the contents of openx/var/cache inside the openx folder (i.e where openx is installed)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line