drcx71276 2011-06-16 22:26
浏览 59
已采纳

如何在同一个域上共享Django和PHP之间的会话数据

I have a Django application that logs users in and out using the standard Django auth system. The app also uses sessions which are stored in the Django database (db storage is also the Django default).

So far, so good, but:

On the same domain I have a large collection of php pages running on apache. I want to be able to log in via my Django application and have django initiate all my session variables and then when I click a link that takes me to a php section I want to be able to access the session variables I created in Django in php.

What is my best option for sharing the session?

(If it makes any difference PHP is not editing the session, only using the variables)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglun1020 2011-06-16 22:34
    关注

You can implement your own Custom Session Handler in PHP. Connect to the database you store the session data from the Django database and those data will be transparently offered in PHP as the session values then.

A benefit of the custom session handler is as well, that you can make that session in PHP write protected, you just drop any changes.

Next to that you need to share the session id, it is connected to the session name. I do not know Django well, but I guess there is something comparable, so if you make it compatible cookies or URL-parameters might even work instantly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失