douweilaton2762 2012-08-08 21:46
浏览 46
已采纳

队列系统php

I have a web application, and it's running on a free, slow webserver. I'm trying to figure out how I can show the user a "your request is waiting" page while my application fetches the data. My application is a facebook app, running off the graph API.

The graph API is really slow (10 seconds, when getting 300 posts from a user's feed) and then, of course parsing takes a long time too. This is a bottleneck in my application and I'm not sure how to fix it (if it's just facebook's fault or mine). I've been looking into fql but apparently it's the same as or slower than the graph API (because it is the graph API)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsdioa9545 2012-08-09 12:38
    关注

The graph API is really slow (10 seconds, when getting 300 posts from a user's feed)

I'm filtering the 30, 000 rows of news feed data to only show statuses. [from comments]

Now what order of magnitude is the correct one – are we talking about reading hundreds or 10-thousands of posts at a time actually?

I've been looking into fql but apparently it's the same as or slower than the graph API

You have not looked careful … FQL offers you the ability to filter the stream table by typeof post – … WHERE type = '46' will only give you status updates.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计