dpiz9879 2009-02-09 22:22
浏览 52
已采纳

用ajax删除mysql记录

I would like to know the best way to delete records from a live database and refresh the page instantly. At the moment I am using ajax, with the following javascript method:

function deleterec(layer, pk) {
   url = "get_records.php?cmd=deleterec&pk="+pk+"&sid="+Math.random();
   update('Layer2', url);
}

if cmd=deleterec on the php page, a delete is done where the primary key = pk. This works fine as in the record is deleted, however the page is not updated.

My update method is pretty simple:

function update(layer, url) {
    var xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject(); //you have this defined elsewhere

if(xmlHttp==null) {
        alert("Your browser is not supported?");
    }

xmlHttp.onreadystatechange = function() {
        if(xmlHttp.readyState==4 || xmlHttp.readyState=="complete") {
            document.getElementById(layer).innerHTML=xmlHttp.responseText;
        } else if (xmlHttp.readyState==1 || xmlHttp.readyState=="loading") {
            document.getElementById(layer).innerHTML="loading";
        }

//etc
    }

xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true);
    xmlHttp.send(null);
}

how to delete or alter record, and upate the page.

At the moment my ajax framework works by passing data to a javascript update method, which works fine for selecting different queries to display in different layers.

I want to add the functionality to delete, or alter the records in a certain way.

I am wondering if it is possible when clicking a link to execute a query and then call my update method and refesh tge page. Is there any easy way to do this given my update methods?

I would like to avoid rewriting my update method if possible.

WOuld the simplest method be to have the php page(only in the layer) reload itself after executing a mysql query?

Or to make a new "alterstatus" method, which would pass delete or watch as a paramter, and have the php execute a query accordingly and then update the page?

edit: The links are generated like so. deleterec would be called from an additional link generated.

{

$pk = $row['ARTICLE_NO'];

echo '<tr>' . "
"; 

echo '<td><a href="#" onclick="updateByPk(\'Layer2\', \'' . $pk . '\')">'.$row['USERNAME'].'</a></td>' . "
"; 

echo '<td><a href="#" onclick="updateByPk(\'Layer2\', \'' . $pk . '\')">'.$row['shortDate'].'</a></td>' . "
"; 

echo '<td><a href="#" onclick="updateByPk(\'Layer2\', \'' . $pk . '\')">'.$row['ARTICLE_NAME'].'</a></td>' . "
"; 

echo '<td><a href="#" onclick="deleteRec(\'Layer2\', \'' . $pk . '\')">'.$row['ARTICLE_NAME'].'</a></td>' . "
"; 

echo '</tr>' . "
"; 

}

edit: the update method can not be modified, as it is used by the updateByPk and updateBypg methods which need a layer.

• 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• douna1895 2009-02-09 22:34
    关注

Without digging too much into your code specifics, I don't know of any way to update/delete from the server side DB without doing a round trip (either AJAX or a page navigation). I would however recommend using a JavaScript framework (like jQuery, or something else) to handle the AJAX and DOM manipulations. That should, in theory, alleviate any cross-browser troubleshooting on the client side of thinbs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(8条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
  • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
  • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
  • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
  • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
  • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面
  • ¥15 unity连接Sqlserver