dongxing8766 2017-01-07 06:05
浏览 15
已采纳

将作曲家添加到Codeigniter中

I am using Codeigniter since a year and I also started learning Laravel recently and I noticed that having a composer in your framework really helps you in a many ways.

I notice that the Codeigniter 3 has this option in config.php file to add a composer in it.

$config['composer_autoload'] = TRUE;

so I am thinking to add a composer in my CI.

Is it best practice to add a Composer in CI?

What should be the directory structure for that and is it work smoothly with the CI?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dousi7919 2017-01-07 14:43
    关注

This is how I implemented composer in CodeIgniter 3.It is very easy. You have to install composer on your machine and I think you have it because you use laravel.

• First copy and paste composer.json file in the project folder to application folder
    • Secound in the config.php file $config['composer_autoload'] = TRUE;

Now you have composer in your project. I will saw you an example like how to install mpdf using composer

1. Open cmd and direct to application folder
    2. Inside application directory Type composer require mpdf/mpdf

Now a vendor folder will be created inside application folder and inside vendor folder you can see all your packages downloaded by composer.

Now since you autoloaded composer now you can just use the code given by mpdf official manual like

function m_pdf(){

$mpdf = new mPDF();

// Write some HTML code:

$mpdf->WriteHTML('Hello World');

// Output a PDF file directly to the browser
    $mpdf->Output();
      }

You can install any packages in https://packagist.org/ like mpdf very simply like this. Remember you don't need to type require_once APPPATH.'/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/mpdf.php'; since you already autoloader composer. If not prefer to autoload composer you must type require_once APPPATH.'/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/mpdf.php' at the beginning of each controllers where you use the mpdf vendor libraries.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 关于用python写支付宝扫码付异步通知收不到的问题
  • ¥50 vue组件中无法正确接收并处理axios请求
  • ¥15 隐藏系统界面pdf的打印、下载按钮
  • ¥15 MATLAB联合adams仿真卡死如何解决(代码模型无问题)
  • ¥15 基于pso参数优化的LightGBM分类模型
  • ¥15 安装Paddleocr时报错无法解决
  • ¥15 python中transformers可以正常下载,但是没有办法使用pipeline