duanpen9294 2017-08-03 19:47
浏览 229
已采纳

将大量数据导出到xlsx中

I need to export a huge dataset from a MySQL database table with MYISAM engine into a .xlsx file in Laravel.

I'm using the maatwebsite/laravel-excel package, which is based on PHPExcel.

The datased consits of about 500,000 rows with 93 columns (around 46,500,000 cells), and quite a few calculations regarding the header structure.

This is the code I'm currently using:

// $excel_data contains some data regarding the project, nothing relevant here
$output = Excel::create('myproject-' . $excel_data->project->name . '-'.date('Y-m-d H:i:s') . '-export', function($excel) use($excel_data) {

// Set the title
        $excel->setTitle($excel_data->project->name . ' Export');

$excel->sheet('Data', function($sheet) use($excel_data) {

$rowPointer = 1;

$query = DB::table('task_metas')
                ->where([
                    ['project_id', '=', $excel_data->project->id],
                    ['deleted_at', '=', null]
                ])
                ->orderBy('id');

$totalRecords = $query->count();
            // my server can't handle a request that returns more than 20k rows so I am chunking the results in batches of 15000 to be on the safe side
            $query->chunk(15000, function($taskmetas) use($sheet, &$rowPointer, $totalRecords) {
                // Iterate over taskmetas
                foreach ($taskmetas as $taskmeta) {
                    // other columns and header structure omitted for clarity
                    $sheet->setCellValue('A' . $rowPointer, $rowPointer);
                    $sheet->setCellValue('B' . $rowPointer, $taskmeta->id);
                    $sheet->setCellValue('C' . $rowPointer, $taskmeta->url);

// Move on to the next row
                    $rowPointer++;
                }
                // logging the progress of the export
                activity()
                    ->log("wrote taskmeta to row " . $rowPointer . "/" . $totalRecords);

unset($taskmetas);
            });
        });

});

$output->download('xlsx');

According to the log, the rows are successfully written into the file, however the file creation itself takes a long time. So long in fact, that it doesn't finish it in 1 hour (that's the max execution time of this function).

Exporting it to csv works great, in about 10 minutes it compiles the file & downloads it, however I can't work with that - the output file needs to be xlsx.

What can I do to speed up the file creation process? I'm also open to other alternatives as long as I can achieve the same results.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangu6431 2017-08-03 20:54
    关注

I have 3 suggestions:

1. Using cursor (although till today, I have not found out if its better than chunk - maybe your case might validate this) - Sincerely I only used this one and its with Eloquent.

2. reduce the size of the chunk. I think loading 15000 records in memory is already an issue.

3. Create the excel file first, then use rows() method on the sheet to append multiple rows. (this might not work well as it requires an array)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。
  • ¥20 CST怎么把天线放在座椅环境中并仿真
  • ¥15 任务A:大数据平台搭建(容器环境)怎么做呢?
  • ¥15 YOLOv8obb获取边框坐标时报错AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'xywhr'
  • ¥15 r语言神经网络自变量重要性分析
  • ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开