duanfei8149 2012-04-30 19:56
浏览 67
已采纳

php / mysql防止多列上的重复条目

I would like to come up with a standard practice to prevent any tables from having duplicates where it matters. In most cases duplicates are a combination of variables rather than one. My primary keys are just the unique ids for each field so I cannot use them. What I have been doing is querying the table first and then if the number of rows for the combination in question is 0, making the insert. However, I have read it should be possible to set up a unique key over multiple fields to enforce uniqueness. INSERT IGNORE sounds like a good possibility, however, I would need it to ignore on more than one column.

As an example, with the fields followers and followed, there can be multiple followers and followeds in a table but should only be one combination of both.

Can anyone suggest syntax first to create the unique keys over multiple fields and then to do a SQL insert query that prevents dupes? Many thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanbu4962 2012-04-30 20:03
    关注

You can simply create a multiple-column index on these columns and enforce uniqueness: see the MySQL manual at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/multiple-column-indexes.html.

For example, in a table with columns id (unique primary key), colA and colB, you run:

ALTER TABLE table ADD UNIQUE KEY (colA,colB)

This is it: any INSERTs leading to a duplicate entry in these two columns combined will now return a MySQL error instead of going through. If you use INSERT IGNORE, no MySQL error will be thrown if executing it would violate this unique constraint, and your INSERT statement would be quietly disregarded.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 表达式必须是可修改的左值
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题