douzhi9635 2011-11-14 16:40
浏览 26
已采纳

设置选择页面加载值

Many instances when I have html like this, i follow it with jquery to set the value. However I feel this is not the best way to do it and was looking for alternatives.

<select class='papertype' name='papertype'>
      <option value='glossy'>Glossy</option>
      <option value='matte'>Matte</option>
      <option value='luster'>Luster</option>
      <option value='metallic'>Metallic</option>
 </select>

$(document).ready(function(){
    $('.papertype').val('<?php print $image->paper_type; ?>');
}

Im hoping to do this without using any type of javascript, completely server side. An important factor thats causing the problem is that the page I am coding right now has multiple instances of .papertype, all of which will have different values. Thanks for any help!

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• dqy012345 2011-11-14 16:46
    关注
     <select class='papertype' name='papertype'>
          <option value='glossy' <?php echo ($image->paper_type == 'glossy' ? ' selected="selected"' : ''); ?>>Glossy</option>
          <option value='matte' <?php echo ($image->paper_type == 'matte' ? ' selected="selected"' : ''); ?>>Matte</option>
          <option value='luster' <?php echo ($image->paper_type == 'luster' ? ' selected="selected"' : ''); ?>>Luster</option>
          <option value='metallic' <?php echo ($image->paper_type == 'metallic' ? ' selected="selected"' : ''); ?>>Metallic</option>
     </select>

Of course, you can do that in a more elegant way on a higher abstraction level with arrays etc., but you get the idea.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。