ds122455 2010-11-10 06:49
浏览 66
已采纳

像asp.net一样编写PHP - 有可能吗?

While I know PHP extremely well, I was wondering if there is any frameworks / GUI's out there that allow you to develop PHP in the manor that you can develop ASP.net sites? Most important features would be the separation of behind the scene's coding from the actual web view itself. This means each page has it's own class generated behind the scenes and can auto detect when certain buttons are clicked. It would be ideal for all this to be handled by the framework so I don't have to do it all.

Things like textbox1.text would be amazing, but I have no expectations of that. Getting from the $_POST is ok.

Other key features I'd like is the ability to create classes with namespaces and #regions so i can easily access / see only what I want at a specific time. A Data Access Layer object like .net would also be amazing so my SQL could stay clear and in an object form.

Again I am being very optimistic in asking if anyone knows of a setup like this, but figure it's worth asking as I have to develop a rather large PHP project and development time decreases 10 fold due to the usability of even Netbeans compared to ASP.net / Visual Studio.

I appreciate any input

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxian3574 2010-11-10 07:03
    关注

The closest PHP framework I have seen is Prado.

PRADO is a component-based and event-driven framework for rapid Web programming in PHP 5. PRADO reconceptualizes Web application development in terms of components, events and properties instead of procedures, URLs and query parameters.

I haven't looked at it in years though and the old site says they have a new framework, but I'm not sure if it uses the same style.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。