doulu0266 2014-11-04 23:23
浏览 195
已采纳

在一个类中混合使用静态和非静态方法是否可以接受?

I have a relatively simple question, and although there are many posts about it on Google, I cannot find a single one that simply answers the question.

So the short question is "Is it acceptable to mix static and non static methods in one class?". I guess I am really asking "is it good practice to stick with one type of method", or "are there things to consider when using both".

For example, If I was building a class to cope with food in my fridge, which of the following (or what else) would be the best approach

Example 1:

Class Food
{
    public function __construct( $itemName, $itemDescription )
    {
        .... some code for a new item of food ....
    }

public static function getAllFood()
    {
        .... some code to get all the items in my fridge ....
    }
}

$food = new Food( "apple", "Nice juicy Pink Lady apple" );
Food::getAllFood();

Or Example 2:

Class Food
{
    public function __construct( $itemName, $itemDescription )
    {
        .... some code for a new item of food ....
    }

public function getAllFood()
    {
        .... some code to get all the items in my fridge ....
    }
}

$food->getAllFood();

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubei8168 2014-11-04 23:38
    关注

In this case you have to go with example 2, because what you're trying to do in example 1 will not work:

Food::getAllFood(); //static

There will not be any food returned unless there's some hardcoded in the class. What you put in with the constructor, you put into the instance in $food. But you're calling the class itself Food::getAllFood() to retrieve. That doesn't make sense.

Are there cases where it would make sense to include a static method in a class? Yes. Like if I was making a db connection class that would hold a connection, but I also wanted to expose some date format methods that are related to the particular DBMS but don't actually require the connection to the db to be active. Anything touching the db would have to be non-static, but some transformation methods on data I've already pulled out could be static:

$db = new JDE_DBClass($connectionString);
    $rows = $db->doSelectQuery("select * from whatever");
    $date = JDE_DBClass::convertJDE_Date_to_PHP_Date($rows[0]['dateField']);

In this case you might want to do this to allow conversion without having to instantiate the db object, because perhaps you might need to convert back and forth between JDE's so-called Julian format and regular dates before even determining whether you need to connect to the db:

$date = JDE_DBClass::convertJDE_Date_to_PHP_Date('114309');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示