dongxueji2838 2014-04-11 07:08
浏览 46
已采纳

从数据数组中填充实体而不使用表单/请求

Just wondering if it is possible to only use some parts of the symfony form handling. For exampe, when creating CRUD actions via generate:doctrine:crud I get something in my Controller (for handling create User POST requests) that looks like this:

$entity = new User();
$form = $this->createForm(new UserType(), $entity,
        array(
        'action' => $this->generateUrl('user_create'),
        'method' => 'POST',
));
$form->handleRequest($request);
//Here I have a filled Entity

But what I want is to have this in a more reusable solution. Currently I have my business logic in a service called UserModel. Here I also want to have the create method to create, validate and persist a new entity. Tough the UserModel should also be callable from some Command scripts via the console, so I probably won't always have Request nor a Form.

So now from the above code I know that Symfony is already somehow populating data to an Entity according to the UserType definition, but how could I do that manually without having a Form or a Request and instead just some array of data?
So that I don't have to take care of setting the properties myself.

Edit: The validation is no issue for populating the entity, I'm using the validator later on the populated entity before persisting the data.
And also important for me would be that the passed related entity ids will be handled/loaded automatically.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dougan1205 2014-04-11 09:07
    关注

you may still use the Form component, but instead of using handleRequest, you should use directly submit.

If you are curious, you should look up the code on github for both handleRequest and what it actually does ; you'll see that it just do some verification, takes the data from the Request, and then uses the submit method of the Form.

So, basically, you can use only the submit method with the data you wish to use. It even validates your entity. :)

UPDATE

And for the concern of creating / updating related entities, if your relation have a persist / update cascade, it should roll out from itself without you doing a single thing, except persist + flush on your main entity.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来