duanhui3759 2012-11-30 13:51
浏览 38
已采纳

找不到Joomla的分页模板

I'm going crazy with this one. I am trying to change a little bit the pagination style and layout in Joomla. So, I found this file: libraries\joomla\html\pagination.php but I know that pagination is overridden by this file: templates\gk_yourshop\html\pagination.php. Yet, if I modify something in gk_yourshop\html\pagination.php, I can't see the change in the pages. Does joomla cache templates and I have to re-load them (like phpBB)?. I don't understand.

I tried to check if writePagesLinks is called from joomla\html\pagination.php with this:

function getPagesLinks()
{
            echo "test";
    global $mainframe;

and I can't see the message. I also did this in the other pagination.php file and it's just like I can delete them and it doesn't matter. Can you help me? Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxitao8170 2012-12-01 11:43
    关注

Where are you getting WritePageLinks from? That's not one of the supported methods.

http://docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Overrides#Pagination_Links_Overrides

There are four functions that can be used:

pagination_list_footer

This function is responsible for showing the select list for the number of items to display per page.

pagination_list_render

This function is responsible for showing the list of page number links as well at the Start, End, Previous and Next links.

pagination_item_active

This function displays the links to other page numbers other than the "current" page.

pagination_item_inactive

This function displays the current page number, usually not hyperlinked.

[edit]

You may also want to look at Protostar as an example.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 vue组件中无法正确接收并处理axios请求
  • ¥15 隐藏系统界面pdf的打印、下载按钮
  • ¥15 MATLAB联合adams仿真卡死如何解决(代码模型无问题)
  • ¥15 基于pso参数优化的LightGBM分类模型
  • ¥15 安装Paddleocr时报错无法解决
  • ¥15 python中transformers可以正常下载,但是没有办法使用pipeline
  • ¥50 分布式追踪trace异常问题