douzhen5158 2015-11-06 10:30
浏览 51
已采纳

在DSO处理程序服务器上配置Laravel项目

I have a Laravel 5.0 project that I want to test on servers that supports different php handler like:-

1.  suPHP (Single user PHP)
2.  FCGI (FastCGI)
3.  CGI (Common Gateway Interface)
4.  DSO (Dynamic Shared Object)

In case of first three the project works fine.

And also I tried to move the project out of public.

But when ever I try to run the project on a DSO server it fails.

There is just:-

1.  Mozila -> blank screen
2.  Chrome -> 500 error

The server I have is a VPS Linux server.

And I was just changing the php handlers.

For the first three case the php handler API is CGI

and For the DSO its Apache

Please let me know what would be the appropriate solution.

This is my error log

[Fri Nov 06 11:46:20.789176 2015] [:error] [pid 1111] [client 111.111.111.111:11111] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'The stream or file "/home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/storage/logs/laravel-2015-11-06.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied' in /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/StreamHandler.php:87
Stack trace:
#0 /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/RotatingFileHandler.php(88): Monolog\\Handler\\StreamHandler->write(Array)
#1 /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\\Handler\\RotatingFileHandler->write(Array)
#2 /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(289): Monolog\\Handler\\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)
#3 /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php in /home/site-name/public_html/project-name/code/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/StreamHandler.php on line 87

Thank You

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu1125 2015-11-25 05:25
    关注

its just today I found the solution.

On a DSO server the file or folder permission should be set to 777 on the server.

And the exact path that gets affected due to this is Laravel-project/storage folder should have the 777 file permission. And also all the folders and files within it and more within.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog