doumo3903 2013-09-24 18:26
浏览 11
已采纳

codeigniter - 如果我没有任何型号怎么办?

It's the first time I'm using an PHP framework and I have a question regarding this design pattern.

Let's say I'm trying to build an php app that has a contact us page (which will ask for the name, email address comment etc and once submitted it will simply use the mail function to send an email to the admin). I know what my view is gonna be, I will also use a controller to render the view, but what should be my model? I'm not going to load anything from the database or save anything to the database. So in this case should I skip the model?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanmeng1858 2013-09-24 19:20
    关注

the gritty details go in the model. even a simple contact form has lots of gritty specific details: names of fields, specific validation rules, etc.

the controller is the boss - validate this form! it does not say how to validate it, and it doesn't need the details of each field in the form. if the form validates - the controller calls the next view. if it does not validate - then the controller shows the form again and maybe passes specific error messages.

• the validation details for the contact form - put that in a model.

• the emailing of the form: the content of the email, taking the form values and putting it into the email, who the email goes to, the details of actually sending the email - that is all work for a model.

what does this gain us? when your client calls in a year and says - change the text in the email - you won't be hunting through a bunch of controller code. you will look at your model names and know exactly where to go. separation of concerns is not just for building - its for the inevitable changes that happen over time.

EDIT

yes the business logic should be in the model. so like for a contact form the business rules might be - we ask for name and address - and we require the email address and phone number. the validation rules then fulfill the business rules.

then six months later your client calls and says - well people don't like us requiring the phone number - just make the email required. you have put those validation rules in your model - therefore it is only that specific model which needs to change. the controller does not change at all! and since you separated the form validation rules from the sending of the email into separate models - if you make a mistake when changing the validation rule - its much less code to look through and debug.

the other way to look at is - how specific and 'granular' is the method? the more specific it is, the further from the controller it should be. the controller methods should rarely change because of changes to business rules.

so when i said the controller orders "validate this form" - i just meant that the controller is calling the validation method that is in the model, and then its getting back true or false, no matter what changes happen to the form over time.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图