dongwang788787 2018-12-22 19:20
浏览 167
已采纳

Sublime Text片段将camelCase转换为snake_case

Hi there I am trying to make an sublime text snippet and i would like to convert an camelCase word to snake_case. I do know there are plugins that allow you to convert string to snake_case but i want to do it through sublime text snippets.

I have a snippet like below.

<snippet>
    <content><![CDATA[
/**
 * ${TM_FILEPATH/^.+\/(\w+)\.php$/${1}/} belongs to many (many-to-many) ${1/^((.+)ies)|(.+[^s])s$/\u(?1$2y:$3)/}.
 * @return \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Relations\BelongsToMany
 */
public function $1()
{
    return \$this->belongsToMany('App\\${1/^((.+)ies)|(.+[^s])s$/\u(?1$2y:$3)/}', '${TM_FILEPATH/^.+\/(\w+)\.php$/\l${1}/}_$1', '${TM_FILEPATH/^.+\/(\w+)\.php$/\l${1}/}_id', '${1/^((.+)ies)|(.+[^s])s$/\l(?1$2y:$3)/}_id');
}
]]></content>
    <!-- Optional: Set a tabTrigger to define how to trigger the snippet -->
    <tabTrigger>btm</tabTrigger>
    <!-- Optional: Set a scope to limit where the snippet will trigger -->
    <scope>source.php</scope>
    <description>Eloquent belongsToMany() (pivot) relation</description>
</snippet>

And as an output it gives me.

/**
     * UserMessages belongs to many (many-to-many) Role.
     * @return \Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Relations\BelongsToMany
     */
    public function roles()
    {
        return $this->belongsToMany('App\Role', 'userMessages_roles', 'userMessages_id', 'role_id');
    }

What i want to end up is the userMessages to be user_messages. Any idea how to accomplish that.

Many thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanlingzei0170 2018-12-23 02:49
    关注

An example of a snippet that does something like this is the following, based on your example but shortened up for clarity (also I changed the scope to embedding.php so it would trigger with the syntax that I use for PHP). You should be able to adapt this to your needs in your larger snippet example.

<snippet>
        <content><![CDATA[
    // ${1/^([A-Z])|(?:([A-Z]))/(?1\l$1:)(?2_\l$2:)/g}
    public function ${1}()
    {
        $0
    }
    ]]></content>
        <tabTrigger>btm</tabTrigger>
        <scope>embedding.php</scope>
        <description>Eloquent belongsToMany() (pivot) relation</description>
    </snippet>

Example of snippet in use

The basis of this can be seen in the snippets page in the unofficial documentation. The expansion of a variable in a snippet takes the form ${variable/regex/format_string/options}. The regex uses the boost library regular expressions and format strings.

Boost supports conditional replacement in the form of (?Ntrue:false), where for capture group N the replacement text is true if the match captured something or false if it did not.

Here we use an alternation in the regular expression to have two capture groups, so that we can supply two different replacements depending on which of the items matches. The first capture group captures a leading uppercase character and just transforms it to lower case, while the second one (not anchored to the start of the line) does the same and also precedes the match with an underscore.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么