doubei2340 2014-11-13 02:32
浏览 72
已采纳

检查每个请求到达apache web服务器

I have a weird requirement asked , to check time difference between each request and response

I have a PHP file (request.php) serving a image as it's response, so i have to check time difference between GET request.php and GET image request. for each and every request.

For example:

the time request.php is made lets say 12:40 AM

it will response a image, when image is inserted in a web page i get a image request say 12.42 AM.

so my requirement is to calculate time difference between request.php and image every time they hit my server.

I suggested to read Apache access-log but client want me to note request time for every request made and store some where and calculate average between each request on end of the day.

My idea is to read Apache-log and is there a way we can write a php script which will work for every incoming request and check it's timing, probably a custom access-log file.

Any Help!!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxi1738 2014-11-13 03:53
    关注

2:From your question, I gather that the requirement is to actually get the time that the image finally "shows up" on the visitor's browser?

If that is the case, then, well this may get technical pretty quick, depending how accurate the info should be, and also if you don't mind getting the said images via XMLHTTpRequest - via JavaScript. If that is the case, you can do the whole server-side thing as a pre-requisite, aditionally, set a custom response header, i.e:

header('x-imageID', $mysql_insert_id());

Then readfile('blah.jpg');

on the client-side, with the XMLHTTpRequest, set in the onload event another request to the server, with the image-id with e.g xhr.getResponseHeader('x-imageID') and the current time in milliseconds: new Date().getTime().

obviously you will need to set some info to distinguish the requests so that the server will only log for image requests, and update the records with the "update time" requests.

Hope it helps ;)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改