donglong9745 2013-04-24 15:55
浏览 84
已采纳

POST中的额外变量为Paypal IPN /按钮?

I've come across countless tutorials but all differ in some way so I'm not really sure which route I should follow.

I have an old website that needs payments to be integrated: currently, a user would fill in a form and click submit - this will post to another page that handles the updating of the database and emails the user that everything is valid.

However, I have to change it so that when the user fills in the form and clicks submit, they would have to pay via paypal - the amount to pay is the base_price * the amount of user fields filled in (i.e. count(array_filter($_POST["users"])); ).

Currently, when the user submits the form, I do the validation then post to "payment.php" page. Which is just a page displaying the values from _POST showing the user details and how much it will cost. Then I have a simple non-hosted Paypal Button for "Buy Now" (I think the hosted version will work just fine too if I just add quantity in the form but I figured I'd try the non-hosted, un-secure version for the moment).

Clicking on that button takes the user to Paypal where they can fill in their details.

What I don't understand is IPN and how I can integrate it. The original form POSTs about 10 input values, can I add those in my POST to Paypal so that after payment, the database would be updated with those values? Or would I need to update the database prior to posting to Paypal and then just add a column "verified" that I update once the user has paid?

I've set "rm" value="2" to use POST.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dquv73115 2013-04-24 17:20
    关注

IPN is a behind the scenes feature. Once the transaction complets, PayPal will send a POST of the transaction details back to your IPN script. You read the values and do a POST back to PayPal to verify that it came from PayPal. Then PayPal confirms if it is valid or not. Then based on that response you can do what ever you need to with transaction details that were posted to your script. The example below is a PHP example for an IPN script.

<?php

// Revision Notes
    // 11/04/11 - changed post back url from https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr to https://ipnpb.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
    // For more info see below:
    // https://www.x.com/content/bulletin-ip-address-expansion-paypal-services
    // "ACTION REQUIRED: if you are using IPN (Instant Payment Notification) for Order Management and your IPN listener script is behind a firewall that uses ACL (Access Control List) rules which restrict outbound traffic to a limited number of IP addresses, then you may need to do one of the following: 
    // To continue posting back to https://www.paypal.com  to perform IPN validation you will need to update your firewall ACL to allow outbound access to *any* IP address for the servers that host your IPN script
    // OR Alternatively, you will need to modify  your IPN script to post back IPNs to the newly created URL https://ipnpb.paypal.com using HTTPS (port 443) and update firewall ACL rules to allow outbound access to the ipnpb.paypal.com IP ranges (see end of message)."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////Begin Script below./////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

// read the post from PayPal system and add 'cmd'
    $req = 'cmd=_notify-validate';
    foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
    $value = urlencode(stripslashes($value));
    $req .= "&$key=$value";
    }
    // post back to PayPal system to validate
    $header = "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.1
    ";
    $header .= "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    ";
    $header .= "Content-Length: " . strlen($req) . "

";

// If testing on Sandbox use:
    //$fp = fsockopen ('ssl://www.sandbox.paypal.com', 443, $errno, $errstr, 30);

$fp = fsockopen ('ssl://ipnpb.paypal.com', 443, $errno, $errstr, 30);

// assign posted variables to local variables
    $item_name = $_POST['item_name'];
    $business = $_POST['business'];
    $item_number = $_POST['item_number'];
    $payment_status = $_POST['payment_status'];
    $mc_gross = $_POST['mc_gross'];
    $payment_currency = $_POST['mc_currency'];
    $txn_id = $_POST['txn_id'];
    $receiver_email = $_POST['receiver_email'];
    $receiver_id = $_POST['receiver_id'];
    $quantity = $_POST['quantity'];
    $num_cart_items = $_POST['num_cart_items'];
    $payment_date = $_POST['payment_date'];
    $first_name = $_POST['first_name'];
    $last_name = $_POST['last_name'];
    $payment_type = $_POST['payment_type'];
    $payment_status = $_POST['payment_status'];
    $payment_gross = $_POST['payment_gross'];
    $payment_fee = $_POST['payment_fee'];
    $settle_amount = $_POST['settle_amount'];
    $memo = $_POST['memo'];
    $payer_email = $_POST['payer_email'];
    $txn_type = $_POST['txn_type'];
    $payer_status = $_POST['payer_status'];
    $address_street = $_POST['address_street'];
    $address_city = $_POST['address_city'];
    $address_state = $_POST['address_state'];
    $address_zip = $_POST['address_zip'];
    $address_country = $_POST['address_country'];
    $address_status = $_POST['address_status'];
    $item_number = $_POST['item_number'];
    $tax = $_POST['tax'];
    $option_name1 = $_POST['option_name1'];
    $option_selection1 = $_POST['option_selection1'];
    $option_name2 = $_POST['option_name2'];
    $option_selection2 = $_POST['option_selection2'];
    $for_auction = $_POST['for_auction'];
    $invoice = $_POST['invoice'];
    $custom = $_POST['custom'];
    $notify_version = $_POST['notify_version'];
    $verify_sign = $_POST['verify_sign'];
    $payer_business_name = $_POST['payer_business_name'];
    $payer_id =$_POST['payer_id'];
    $mc_currency = $_POST['mc_currency'];
    $mc_fee = $_POST['mc_fee'];
    $exchange_rate = $_POST['exchange_rate'];
    $settle_currency  = $_POST['settle_currency'];
    $parent_txn_id  = $_POST['parent_txn_id'];
    $pending_reason = $_POST['pending_reason'];
    $reason_code = $_POST['reason_code'];

// subscription specific vars

$subscr_id = $_POST['subscr_id'];
    $subscr_date = $_POST['subscr_date'];
    $subscr_effective  = $_POST['subscr_effective'];
    $period1 = $_POST['period1'];
    $period2 = $_POST['period2'];
    $period3 = $_POST['period3'];
    $amount1 = $_POST['amount1'];
    $amount2 = $_POST['amount2'];
    $amount3 = $_POST['amount3'];
    $mc_amount1 = $_POST['mc_amount1'];
    $mc_amount2 = $_POST['mc_amount2'];
    $mc_amount3 = $_POST['mcamount3'];
    $recurring = $_POST['recurring'];
    $reattempt = $_POST['reattempt'];
    $retry_at = $_POST['retry_at'];
    $recur_times = $_POST['recur_times'];
    $username = $_POST['username'];
    $password = $_POST['password'];

//auction specific vars

$for_auction = $_POST['for_auction'];
    $auction_closing_date  = $_POST['auction_closing_date'];
    $auction_multi_item  = $_POST['auction_multi_item'];
    $auction_buyer_id  = $_POST['auction_buyer_id'];

//DB connect creds and email 
    $notify_email =  "MyEmail@MySite.com";         //email address to which debug emails are sent to
    $DB_Server = "MyServer"; //your MySQL Server
    $DB_Username = "MyDBuser"; //your MySQL User Name
    $DB_Password = "MyDMpassword"; //your MySQL Password
    $DB_DBName = "MyDatabase"; //your MySQL Database Name

if (!$fp) {
    // HTTP ERROR
    } else {
    fputs ($fp, $header . $req);
    while (!feof($fp)) {
    $res = fgets ($fp, 1024);
    if (strcmp ($res, "VERIFIED") == 0) {

//create MySQL connection
    $Connect = @mysql_connect($DB_Server, $DB_Username, $DB_Password)
    or die("Couldn't connect to MySQL:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());

//select database
    $Db = @mysql_select_db($DB_DBName, $Connect)
    or die("Couldn't select database:<br>" . mysql_error(). "<br>" . mysql_errno());

$fecha = date("m")."/".date("d")."/".date("Y");
    $fecha = date("Y").date("m").date("d");

//check if transaction ID has been processed before
    $checkquery = "select txnid from paypal_payment_info where txnid='".$txn_id."'";
    $sihay = mysql_query($checkquery) or die("Duplicate txn id check query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());
    $nm = mysql_num_rows($sihay);
    if ($nm == 0){

//execute query

if ($txn_type == "cart"){
        $strQuery = "insert into paypal_payment_info(paymentstatus,buyer_email,firstname,lastname,street,city,state,zipcode,country,mc_gross,mc_fee,memo,paymenttype,paymentdate,txnid,pendingreason,reasoncode,tax,datecreation) values ('".$payment_status."','".$payer_email."','".$first_name."','".$last_name."','".$address_street."','".$address_city."','".$address_state."','".$address_zip."','".$address_country."','".$mc_gross."','".$mc_fee."','".$memo."','".$payment_type."','".$payment_date."','".$txn_id."','".$pending_reason."','".$reason_code."','".$tax."','".$fecha."')";

$result = mysql_query($strQuery) or die("Cart - paypal_payment_info, Query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());
         for ($i = 1; $i <= $num_cart_items; $i++) {
             $itemname = "item_name".$i;
             $itemnumber = "item_number".$i;
             $on0 = "option_name1_".$i;
             $os0 = "option_selection1_".$i;
             $on1 = "option_name2_".$i;
             $os1 = "option_selection2_".$i;
             $quantity = "quantity".$i;

$struery = "insert into paypal_cart_info(txnid,itemnumber,itemname,os0,on0,os1,on1,quantity,invoice,custom) values ('".$txn_id."','".$_POST[$itemnumber]."','".$_POST[$itemname]."','".$_POST[$on0]."','".$_POST[$os0]."','".$_POST[$on1]."','".$_POST[$os1]."','".$_POST[$quantity]."','".$invoice."','".$custom."')";
             $result = mysql_query($struery) or die("Cart - paypal_cart_info, Query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());

}
        }

else{
         $strQuery = "insert into paypal_payment_info(paymentstatus,buyer_email,firstname,lastname,street,city,state,zipcode,country,mc_gross,mc_fee,itemnumber,itemname,os0,on0,os1,on1,quantity,memo,paymenttype,paymentdate,txnid,pendingreason,reasoncode,tax,datecreation) values ('".$payment_status."','".$payer_email."','".$first_name."','".$last_name."','".$address_street."','".$address_city."','".$address_state."','".$address_zip."','".$address_country."','".$mc_gross."','".$mc_fee."','".$item_number."','".$item_name."','".$option_name1."','".$option_selection1."','".$option_name2."','".$option_selection2."','".$quantity."','".$memo."','".$payment_type."','".$payment_date."','".$txn_id."','".$pending_reason."','".$reason_code."','".$tax."','".$fecha."')";
         $result = mysql_query("insert into paypal_payment_info(paymentstatus,buyer_email,firstname,lastname,street,city,state,zipcode,country,mc_gross,mc_fee,itemnumber,itemname,os0,on0,os1,on1,quantity,memo,paymenttype,paymentdate,txnid,pendingreason,reasoncode,tax,datecreation) values ('".$payment_status."','".$payer_email."','".$first_name."','".$last_name."','".$address_street."','".$address_city."','".$address_state."','".$address_zip."','".$address_country."','".$mc_gross."','".$mc_fee."','".$item_number."','".$item_name."','".$option_name1."','".$option_selection1."','".$option_name2."','".$option_selection2."','".$quantity."','".$memo."','".$payment_type."','".$payment_date."','".$txn_id."','".$pending_reason."','".$reason_code."','".$tax."','".$fecha."')") or die("Default - paypal_payment_info, Query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());
        }

// send an email in any case
     echo "Verified";
         mail($notify_email, "VERIFIED IPN", "$res
     $req
     $strQuery
     $struery
      $strQuery2");
    }
    else {
    // send an email
    mail($notify_email, "VERIFIED DUPLICATED TRANSACTION", "$res
     $req 
     $strQuery
     $struery
      $strQuery2");
    }

//subscription handling branch
        if ( $txn_type == "subscr_signup"  ||  $txn_type == "subscr_payment"  ) {

// insert subscriber payment info into paypal_payment_info table
          $strQuery = "insert into paypal_payment_info(paymentstatus,buyer_email,firstname,lastname,street,city,state,zipcode,country,mc_gross,mc_fee,memo,paymenttype,paymentdate,txnid,pendingreason,reasoncode,tax,datecreation) values ('".$payment_status."','".$payer_email."','".$first_name."','".$last_name."','".$address_street."','".$address_city."','".$address_state."','".$address_zip."','".$address_country."','".$mc_gross."','".$mc_fee."','".$memo."','".$payment_type."','".$payment_date."','".$txn_id."','".$pending_reason."','".$reason_code."','".$tax."','".$fecha."')";
          $result = mysql_query($strQuery) or die("Subscription - paypal_payment_info, Query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());

// insert subscriber info into paypal_subscription_info table
            $strQuery2 = "insert into paypal_subscription_info(subscr_id , sub_event, subscr_date ,subscr_effective,period1,period2, period3, amount1 ,amount2 ,amount3,  mc_amount1,  mc_amount2,  mc_amount3, recurring, reattempt,retry_at, recur_times, username ,password, payment_txn_id, subscriber_emailaddress, datecreation) values ('".$subscr_id."', '".$txn_type."','".$subscr_date."','".$subscr_effective."','".$period1."','".$period2."','".$period3."','".$amount1."','".$amount2."','".$amount3."','".$mc_amount1."','".$mc_amount2."','".$mc_amount3."','".$recurring."','".$reattempt."','".$retry_at."','".$recur_times."','".$username."','".$password."', '".$txn_id."','".$payer_email."','".$fecha."')";
            $result = mysql_query($strQuery2) or die("Subscription - paypal_subscription_info, Query failed:<br>" . mysql_error() . "<br>" . mysql_errno());

mail($notify_email, "VERIFIED IPN", "$res
     $req
     $strQuery
     $struery
      $strQuery2");

}
    }

// if the IPN POST was 'INVALID'...do this

else if (strcmp ($res, "INVALID") == 0) {
    // log for manual investigation

mail($notify_email, "INVALID IPN", "$res
     $req");