dounianluo0086 2016-08-11 13:03
浏览 28
已采纳

构建当前以类别为中心的导航

I would like to develop a similar navigation to this website: http://www.enjukuracing.com/categories/nissan

They are on the BigCommerce platform and I like how their side navigation displays the categories and subcategories. Essentially I would like to know the logic in displaying something like this as well as what components in BigCommerce I would need to do this.

I’d like to point out a few things about this example that aren’t ideal to what we want.

• This site seems to be suffering from multiple locations of the same link (if you look at the source, one link appears 4 times - my site is trying to avoid this because of upwards of 800+ internal links and also because of site load times to generate the navigation)
  • Each subcategory is generated for all the categories and different menu appearances—this is why they appear 4 times each

So ultimately, we’d want a navigation that does these things:

• Know what category we are currently in
  • Display parent categories leading up to current category
  • Display sibling categories to current category
  • Display subcategory/children categories to current category
  • Expand down upon click to display children categories

I know the Category API can tell me the hierarchy of the categories, but I feel making AJAX calls to a PHP file on each page of my website might be counter-intuitive to making my website more speedy. Is there any simple object that I can access with JS that I can manipulate on a page-level?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqrdlqpo775594 2016-08-11 17:16
    关注

I just did something like this using JS to figure out what categories to show/hide and which to have open/closed. First, include the category tree in your sidebar and hide it.

function formatCustomSideBar(){
            var cats = [];
            $("ul.breadcrumbs > li").each(function(){
                if($(this).hasClass("is-active")){
                    var name = $(this).find("span").text();
                    cats.push(name);
                } else {
                    var name = $(this).find("a").text();
                    cats.push(name);
                }
            });
            console.log(cats);

$(".custom-nav li a").each(function(){
                var subCat = $(this).text();
                if( $.inArray(subCat, cats) !== -1 ){
                    $(this).parent("li").addClass("active-category");
                }
            });
        };
        formatCustomSideBar();

Next, add all breadcrumb values into an array because the breadcrumb always tells us where we are on the site. Then loop the navigation tree, and add a class of active-category to the list item if it is present in the breadcrumb array. Using the active-category class and CSS, you can style the feature.

To add the toggling functionality, I would add an additional few lines to the end of my function to loop list items with the active-category class, and check if they have a child <ul> to find out if they have children categories, and add a class like has-children from there.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么