dongwai4434 2013-06-03 13:54 采纳率: 0%
浏览 38
已采纳

Mcrypt扩展不存在

When I try to update my composer for Laravel 4 I run into an issue in my terminal. I keep getting "Laravel requires the Mcrypt PHP extension."

When I double check my installment it shows that my mcrypt is already installed.

Rachaels-MacBook-Pro-2:DRCSports rachaelhill$ brew upgrade mcrypt
Error: mcrypt-2.5.8 already installed
Rachaels-MacBook-Pro-2:DRCSports rachaelhill$ brew upgrade php54-mcrypt
Error: php54-mcrypt-5.4.15 already installed

When research google for similar issues I've found is that it's, because my command line is using a different PHP and I just need to enable mcrypt. So I was advise to fix this was to run in terminal...

/usr/bin/env php --ri mcrypt

But when doing so the output I received was, "Extension 'mcrypt' not present".

I have looked at many similar issues and try to find a way to fix this through google, but I'm clearly just not doing something right. Someone please help, so I can continue on with my project. Thank you!

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• drkxgs9358 2013-06-03 20:56
    关注

This is the site I used to fix my issue. Even though I had added extension=mcrypt.so to my php.ini I also had to go back and add extension_dir = "/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/". The link below will show you step by step,but what I needed was at the very end of it.

http://www.coolestguyplanettech.com/how-to-install-mcrypt-for-php-on-mac-osx-lion-10-7-development-server/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒