duan4369 2017-09-18 08:45
浏览 67
已采纳

Symfony - 预登录事件监听器

I need to do some actions before the login process/at the beginning of the login process. Is there any pre login event or how can I implement it?

I'am using Symfony3 and I have a form login and OAuth login (HWIOAuthBundle).

I tried this, but it doesn't work with OAuth login. Or how can I implement it for OAuth login too?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan4106 2017-09-18 09:28
    关注

Generally all login stuff in symfony is executed by a listener to the kernel.request event, mostly within the Firewall listener of the Symfony security component. I did not use the HWIOAuthBundle bundle yet, but it seems it also just uses the Symfony Security component.

If you just want to execute certain actions before the login/authentication happens, you only need to register an event listener to the kernel.request with a higher priority than the Firewall listener.

You can do that as described in the Symfony docs (Events and Event Listeners). First create your Event listener class in src/AppBundle/EventListener/YourListener.php:

namespace AppBundle\EventListener;

use Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent;

class YourListener
    {
        public function onKernelRequest(GetResponseEvent $event)
        {
            // do stuff
        }
    }

Then register your service in your app/config/services.yml file:

services:
        AppBundle\EventListener\YourListener:
            tags:
                - { name: kernel.event_listener, event: kernel.request, priority: 9 }

According to this page the Firewall has a priority of 8. So the priority of your event listener should be higher than that to be executed before the login happens (I used 9 in the example above).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来