doqp87012 2014-05-31 17:48
浏览 107
已采纳

PHP open_basedir错误

Been trying to install php today and I ran into this problem when trying to launch my website:

PHP Warning:  session_start(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\Windows\TEMP) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\bootstrap.php on line 21

I have set my php.ini to the following settings:

open_basedir = "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\"

and

upload_tmp_dir = "C:\Windows\TEMP\"

I tried changing the directory for upload_temp_dir to C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\temp but the error keeps telling me that C:\Windows\TEMP is not valid - even though I changed the dir.

Any ideas? Thanks.

EDIT:

Now I am getting:

PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(C:\Windows\TEMP\\sess_ca0ea257d89dfecd355e375071e30d7e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\bootstrap.php on line 21

PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\Windows\TEMP\sess_ca0ea257d89dfecd355e375071e30d7e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\Windows\TEMP) in Unknown on line 0

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubu1853 2014-05-31 18:04
    关注

open_basedir limits the files that can be opened by PHP within a directory-tree.

You should config session.save-path to some path inside

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\

Or add the session directory to the list of folders that PHP script can access

session.save-path = "C:\Windows\TEMP\"

open_basedir = "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\website\;C:\Windows\TEMP\"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多