dongzhan8620 2016-07-23 04:06
浏览 239
已采纳

php - Autoloader实现,预加载所有类

I'm new to php and inherited a website project with hundreds of pages, all procedural (when I do a text search of the files, there isn't even a function definition anywhere). I'm coming from the c# and Java worlds. I'm looking for a way to incrementally add OOP. (They want me to update the front end and I am trying to convince them of fixing the backend at the same time and they don't want to use a framework (dammit)).

While looking into autoloader... Well, here's my understanding. It's a method of registering folders where classes are stored and when you instantiate a class, trait, etc. it searches the folder based on the class/filename/namespace and loads the appropriate definitions.

I have a few questions:

Does autoloader search the folder and load the appropriate definitions on every page lifecycle (or does it cache them)?

Pre-loading: Is there a way to use autoloader, or some alternative, to pre-load ALL class definitions into memory and make them available across all sessions?

If so, when updating class files, how would I tell this mechanism to reload everything to memory when I make changes to class files?

UPDATE TO QUESTIONS:

Thank you both for your answers and it helps a little, but... I do have a bad habit of posing the wrong question(s) on StackOverflow.

The thing I want to avoid is slowing down pages by adding classes. So let's say I add a library and register the paths with autoloader. A page instanciates a class with multiple dependencies. Let's say that the dependency graph includes 15 files. For each request lifecycle, the server loads the page and 15 other files just on that one page.

Since I am coming from compiled languages, I feel a little strange not loading these classes into memory. All the classes together should not be over say 5MB.

(Or maybe I should just create a RAM Disk and copy all the files in there on boot and just have a symlink?)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongwenghe2416 2016-07-27 09:13
    关注

No one posted what I was looking for but it seems the best route is the OptCache that's prebuilt into php 5.5 and above (my client is using 5.3 so I didn't know about it).

https://github.com/zendtech/ZendOptimizerPlus

The Zend OPcache

The Zend OPcache provides faster PHP execution through opcode caching and optimization. It improves PHP performance by storing precompiled script bytecode in the shared memory. This eliminates the stages of reading code from the disk and compiling it on future access. In addition, it applies a few bytecode optimization patterns that make code execution faster.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改