dongzhukuai8177 2012-10-12 14:11
浏览 61
已采纳

使用AJAX在Wordpress管理控制面板上进行地理编码地址

I am creating a website for a magazine which has a page devoted to events (such as County Shows etc.) This page has an interactive map at the top (built with google maps), and then a section with the different events and their details in a 3col grid.

My boss wanted to have it so that when the website owners (we'll refer to them as the editor) are adding the event, it is possible for them to add the address of the event. When the editor saves the event, it then geocodes the address, and saves the lat&lng into their own hidden input fields.

There is then a loop on the Events page within the Google Maps syntax to create markers for each event using their LatLng.

I have the page created with the map but I do not know how to go about geocoding the address in the back end.

I do not mind whether or not the geocoding is done automatically when saving the post, or if it is manually converted through clicking a button. I just need a way to save the LatLng so I can call it from the loop.

So how can I do this? I understand I'm going to need some jQuery for the AJAX request, but which file should this go in? (the geocode.php

Code time!

Geocode.php:

$result = json_decode(file_get_contents($geoCodeURL), true); 

echo $result['results'][0]['geometry']['location']['lat'];
echo ',';
echo $result['results'][0]['geometry']['location']['lng'];

Yeah... That's all I got.

Snippet of Functions.php

<td>
        <form class="geocode" action="<?php bloginfo('template_url');?>/geocode.php" method="post">
        <input type="text" name="addr" />
        <input type="submit" value="" />
        </form>
        <input type="text" value="" name="eventLatLng" class="latlng" />
    </td>

P.S. I'm very sorry if this is unclear, I've never worked with AJAX and I'm a bit confused as to how to explain it, so sorry if I wasn't much help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douquan3294 2012-10-12 14:47
    关注

Here is the code for enter the address by google map and get their lat & long.

<!--code for google address api-->
    <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
        <input name="add" type="text" id="address" class="required" style="width: 500px;" onblur="cordinate()">
                <script type="text/javascript" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false&libraries=places&language=en-AU"></script>
                <script>
                    var autocomplete = new google.maps.places.Autocomplete($("#address")[0], {});

google.maps.event.addListener(autocomplete, 'place_changed', function() {
                    var place = autocomplete.getPlace();
                    console.log(place.address_components);
                    });
                </script>
                <!--code for google address api-->

<!--code for google address cordinates By Harshal-->

<script>

function cordinate()
                {
                    geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder(); // creating a new geocode object

address1 = document.getElementById("address").value;

if (geocoder)
                    {
                    geocoder.geocode( { 'address': address1}, function(results, status)
                    {
                    if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK)
                    {
                    //location of first address (latitude + longitude)
                    var location1 = results[0].geometry.location;
                    document.getElementById("cor").value = location1;

//alert(location1);
                    } else
                    {
                    alert("Geocode was not successful for the following reason: " + status);
                    }
                    });

}//end of If

}
                </script>
                <!--code for google address cordinates-->
                <input type="hidden" name="cor" id="cor">//in this input field you will get the cordinates.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录