I have 3 domains:

1. member.example.com for centralizer login on SERVER1
  2. news.example.com for news on SERVER1
  3. video.example.com for videos on another server SERVER2

For cross sub domain sessions I'm using:

session_name('example');
session_set_cookie_params(0, '/', '.example.com');
session_start();

When a user logs onto member.example.com, all of the session data is available on news.example.com but not on video.example.com because it is on another server. The session id is the same on all subdomains, but since it's a different physical box, the session file is not there.

I'm looking for the best method to be able to share sessions across subdomains when the subdomains are hosted on different physical servers.

I know the approach of storing the data in a database, but wish to avoid this. I also know I can send encrypted session information in the URL for video.example.com, but I feel it is ugly, and I want to create a clean solution.

After traversing cookies, and other implementations, I explored the following scenario.

In members.example.com after successfully logging in, I tried to create a session for video.example.com by calling a session generation page on video.example.com using cURL. I tried using the following code (and passing the appropriate fields with cURL):

session_name('example');
session_start();
$_SESSION['id']=$_POST['id'];
$_SESSION['name']=$_POST['name'];
print_r($_SESSION)

In the cURL response I found these variables set for session but unfortunately a new session id was created for the cURL call. I tried to resolve this by the existing session ID, but it did not work.

I am aware of other options, but am specifically interested in this approach.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dre75230 2011-12-15 09:39
    关注

On both severs session id, session name, cookie params and other session settings must be the same. So you should send session_name(), session_id(), other session params and session data to video server. Then on video you create

session_name($_POST['name']);
    session_id($_POST['id']);
    session_start();
    $_SESSION = array_merge($_SESSION, $_POST['session_data']);

try if it works.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起