doufei0933 2011-10-03 07:50
浏览 58
已采纳

如何使用PHP Web服务从MySQL向Android客户端显示值

I have question regarding on how to display the values into the Android Client from online database in MySQL using the PHP Web Service. The idea is such that initially when the activity is displayed, the first record must be displayed in the textview. There would be a button called Next which would display the next record and move the cursor to the next record in the database. My question is that the move to next record logic should be written in which place? That means should I write the move-to-next-record code in the Android client or should I write in the PHP code?

For the basic understanding of how to connect to an online db in Android Client I had referred to the question in this forum itself: Connect to Remote DB which gave me a good understanding on how to connect to remote db. But here my idea is kind of different which is event based and has to move to the next record and display in the textview. Any hints and suggesstions? Very grateful if you help me! Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duankuaiwang2706 2011-10-03 08:15
    关注

It is really bad idea to connect directly to database. AFAIK, you can create a PHP/MySQL Service to return data in such a format that clients can parse, like popular JSON.
    Have a look at this: http://blog.sptechnolab.com/2011/02/10/android/android-connecting-to-mysql-using-php/
    Hope it helps!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)