drlnsli18864734 2010-12-24 06:53
浏览 72
已采纳

创建xml magento产品时的PHP内存限制问题

Thanks in advance,

I need help in solving php memory problem,

I have created a script in php that automatically fetch magento product data,the problem is that when there is large number of product in database, the script gives memory fatal error i have changed the memory limit to 256M in my php.ini but still the script not executing totally.

i have checked the script its working fine if there is number of product is not too much but if there is larger number my script not working..

Please help...

-Thanks Jitendra Dhobi

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duannao3819 2010-12-24 15:04
    关注

Magento has some memory leaks in its implementation of the Product class, so this will be an issue into the future. This seems to be part of the reason that the import/export utilities in the system work in relatively small chunks.

If you are using this data on the client side, pagination is definitely the way to go. If this is some kind of data dump, you could consider grabbing the data at a lower level than the Magento objects. This approach will be faster, but much more fragile when it comes to changes between Magento versions.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Joe

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么