dqxyh48864 2011-10-19 01:55
浏览 55
已采纳

我可以使用MySQL临时表来存储搜索结果吗?

I have a search page written in PHP, and it needs to search in the MySQL database, and the result need to be sortable. This search page will be accessed by many users (>1000 at any time).

However, it is not feasible to sort the search result in MySQL, as it would be very slow.

I'm thinking of storing each search result into a temporary table (not MySQL temporary table), and the table name is stored inside another table for reference like this:

| id | table_name | timeout |
-----------------------------
| 1  | result_1   | 10000   |
| 2  | result_2   | 10000   |

Then I can use the temporary tables to sort any search results whenever needed without the need to reconstruct (with some modification) the query.

Each table will be dropped, according to the specified timeout.

Assuming I cannot modify the structure of existing tables that are used in the query, would this be a good solution or are there better ways? Please advice.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragon012100 2011-10-19 02:08
    关注

There's no need to go to the trouble of storing the results in a persistent database when you just want to cache search results in memory. Do you need indexed access to relational data? If the answer is no, don't store it in a MySQL database.

I know that phpbb (an open source web forum which supports MySQL backends) uses a key-value store to back its search results. If the forum is configured to give you a link to the specific results page (with the search id hash in the URL's query string) then that link will be valid for awhile but eventually be flushed out of the cache, just like you want. It may be overkill to implement a full database abstraction layer if you're set on MySQL though. Anyway:

http://wiki.phpbb.com/Cache

You should just use memcached or something to store the results data, and you can easily retrieve the data and sort it in PHP. Also there are some PHP-specific cache frameworks that minimize the cost of loading and offloading data from the interpreter:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PHP_accelerators

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图