doujianglin6704 2011-05-22 07:13
浏览 20
已采纳

PHP SQL服务器查询问题

Im using php with mssql function (Xampp). Im trying to do a so-called progress bar for my user to see the process running behind. So, from a form, i send it to two php pages. one is the processing page and another one is the progress bar (popup window) page.

The processing page work fine, insert, update the database. but the problem is another page, which is the progress bar page keep on hang after refresh.

If i run both page using different browser (firefox and chrome), the progress bar working fine, but if both running in the same browser (eg: im using firefox4), the progress bar script will halt and error of 'Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded' appear

fyi, both page use the same database and same table..

many2 thanks in advance....

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzheng4556 2011-05-22 07:23
    关注

PHP sessions are known to block other pages accessing the same session concurrently.

Have a look at session_write_close

but as session data is locked to prevent concurrent writes only one script may operate on a session at any time.

This would explain why accessing the progress bar using a different browser works.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,