dtufl26404 2011-04-22 21:10
浏览 279

从swf生成图像

Is there any library/module available with which i can generate images from a swf file?

The problem i am trying to solve is: I want to create a pdf from a web page and i am having problems in doing that when the web page has swf (question in stackoverflow) I am thinking if i am able to read a swf and write out an image, i will be able to solve the above the problem

Will appreciate your help, Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian1835 2011-04-23 08:56
    关注

In fact, that is quite a hard task. I've spent hours looking for a program that could fulfill such a task. However, I eventually only found one. It isn't open-source but would really help you I guess.

Flash Animation Source can output all frames of a SWF file. It uses a DirectShow filter to do so. Therefore, a Windows operating system is required should you not want to use WINE.

In short, you'll just need to install Flash Animation Source on your computer and then find a way to get DirectShow frames using your desired programming language. Everything else is actually quite easy. You tell Windows the directory and the name of your SWF file and it'll do the rest, thus delivering you with an image. And did you know DirectShow filters can deliver all frames of a video? Therefore, you can choose which one you'd like to have.

By the way, please don't try to find another way to get an image of your SWF file. Believe me, you won't find one. I have looked for an open-source program that fits my needs but all of them fail. You need to use the propriertary Adobe Flash player for your outputs. There is no other option as the open-source alternatives still need a lot of development to genuinely output the vector-based frame as it is.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作