dongleiqiao4906 2011-03-22 11:12
浏览 25
已采纳

PHP数据库抽象:定义模型一次,生成代码但处理普通数据而不是活动记录对象

I am searching for a database abstraction layer in future PHP projects. Until now I have worked with plain SQL-commands and arrays on the one hand fully featured ORMs like Doctrine on the other hand.

I don't like ORM because most of the time the job is to get a list of data from the database and to send it to the template engine. Both work fully fine with arrays and there's no need to make it all complicated by capsule the data in an object when the template just needs the plain array. I don't like the plain-SQL approach either because for the simple CRUD stuff I have to write everything myself and also I don't like to maintain two models of my data (one in the DB and the other within my database access object).

Is there something which let's me define the model one time only and generates the elementary stuff for me (like in Doctrine) but which saves me from the active record pattern?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumeng9188 2011-03-22 11:26
    关注

The db is not a model, its the raw data source, and the model is, in thoery, more than just the data fields, it should also be the methods that affect the model's data.

You are always going to have to tell the program what to insert and where into the db, even if you use a library that encapsulates the sql or if you write it yourself.

If you find yourself writing the similar "insert" and "select" commands over and over, then its time to design some functions or classes.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并