dtkyayvldeaqhl7151 2011-03-25 20:50
浏览 60
已采纳

关于php的肥皂 - 一个试图理解它的初学者

i have read many articles that can be found on soap , i am trying to learn all that i can about it, but none of them make any sense to me. I know the basics of xml and i see alot of xpath being used in the xml examples that are shown on these articles. Do i need to know xpath in order to make sense out of soap?

The reason i want to make sense out of soap is because i have build a custom web app (ecommerce) and i need to display fedex rates during shipout and after looking through fedex the data exchange is through soap. I have tried looking for a php class but they are all outdated since fedex has updated their systems.

I do understand what soap is and how it is used but i cannot find one article that explains in plain english for beginners. If you know of any articles or somehow to help me that would be great.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxiaoxiao1983 2011-03-25 20:58
    关注

I have tried looking for a php class but they are all outdated since fedex has updated their systems.

Have you checked FedEx's latest PHP SDK/library? It was upgraded to use the SOAP method long, long ago when they announced they were retiring the old, non-SOAP API. Using it will protect you from the utter insanity that is SOAP itself.

You don't need to know a single thing about XML if the SOAP implementation you use is sane. PHP's built-in SOAP handler is absolutely insane, but in a different way.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)