douying8666 2013-10-23 22:43
浏览 146
已采纳

将URL参数传递到iFrame源

I am setting up a real estate website that will give people the option to search homes and narrow down the search using different options, such as price, location, number or rooms, etc.

Currently, I have created a form that outputs to a URL similar to this:

www.websitename.com/search/url=www.sitetwo.com?param=1%param=2%param=3

That particular page (www.websitename.com/search) loads an iframe. I need the iFrame source to pull from the second part of the URL created by the search form (www.sitetwo.com?param=1%param=2%param=3).

How would I go about doing this? I assuming its a piece of javascript, but my JS is limited. So getting going in the right direction has been tricky.

EDIT - Added for Clarification
The sitetwo.com URL is a URL I have to use as it is part of the real estate listings solution (basically, it allows to display listings from a third party provider on our website). It is how they recommend integrating with their system.

Here is a site doing something similar to what I am trying to achieve: http://tierraantigua.com

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucongmishang2385 2013-10-23 22:51
    关注

You shouldn't allow arbitrary URIs in your iframes.

First, put the whole URI into one field of the originating form. This will make sure the URL will be encoded and doesn't interfere with other GET parameters. On the destination page get the value and then use decodeURIComponent.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示