douzong5473 2013-07-04 09:23
浏览 20
已采纳

将google文档作为downloadUrl获取

I am currently trying to get the downloadURL from a response sent via my server of which, whenever $file->getdownloadUrl() is used it returns ['downloadURL'] =>

My question is, is it possible to download Google Documents in the application/vnd.google-apps.document MIME Type?

My assumption is, these would contain a link to the online version of the document, but it would be good to be able to edit the document in the correct format so that any formatting done would be retained when re-uploaded to drive,

Regards,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiao1947 2013-07-04 09:37
    关注

Nope, you cannot download Google Documents in application/vnd.google-apps.document MIME type. You only can export it to other formats.

Some workarounds:

1. Apps script Document Services provide a little bit better control over the document, but you won't be able to get full control over all formatting for now.
    2. Export file as known formats such as Microsoft words and edit it. When you upload it back to Drive, you can request to convert it back to Google Docs format. Although you might possibly lose or corrupt with some formatting.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!