dpbfb7119 2010-11-18 19:06
浏览 52
已采纳

根据ajax回调的返回数据停止表单加载

Hello I am working with an ajax post function, where I send data and my callback from PHP returns some data back. Based on the data returned I make the decision, either to go forward or allow the user to stay on the page and make changes.

if (validateStep(step))
        {
        if(step==1)
        { 
            var data = document.getElementById('hiddenContact').value;
            $.post('/app/controller/action', {'data':data}, function(returndata){if(returndata.match('not Unique'))alert('Contact source already exists'); else if(returndata.match('not posted')){alert("Not posted to the database");return false;}});
        }
        step = step + 1;
        form[0].action = '/app/controller/index/step:'+step;
        document.getElementById('step').value = step;
        form[0].submit();
        }

Here I am trying to stop the application going ahead when the return data is matched to "not posted", and I am throwing an alert and then a return false to stop the operation. I am unable to stop the application from going to next step though. Though it is returned false, the operation continues to the next step, but when I comment the last 4 lines which increment the step, set the action and submit, it stays on the page and the alert is thrown.

Does anybody know what I should do in order halt my process from submission??

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyou7797 2010-11-18 19:15
    关注

AJAX calls are asynchronous. The "false" you are returning is on the success callback, not on the handler you have shown there. So the last four steps always execute, before the AJAX call even reaches the server. You can fix this by changing ajax response callback to deal with this, like so:

if (validateStep(step))
    {
        var next_step = function() {
            step = step + 1;
            form[0].action = '/app/controller/index/step:'+step;
            document.getElementById('step').value = step;
            form[0].submit();
        }

if(step==1)
        { 
            var data = document.getElementById('hiddenContact').value;
            $.post('/app/controller/action', { 'data':data }, function(returndata) {
                if (returndata.match('not Unique')) alert('Contact source already exists');
                else if (returndata.match('not posted')) alert("Not posted to the database");
                else next_step();
            });
        }
        else next_step();
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事: