doufuxi7093 2010-05-31 03:05
浏览 24
已采纳

在我的php应用程序中使用gearman的正确方法

For now I just want to use Gearman for background processing. For example, I need to email a recipient that they have a private message waiting for them once the sender submits their message into the DB. I assume I can run the worker/client and server on my primary server but I have no problems offloading some of the tasks to a different web server.

Anyways, my question is how do I handle multiple "functions?" Let's say I need a job that handles the email portion and a job to handle image manipulation. Can I have multiple functions in the worker? I've followed a couple of examples I found online but each example only shows one function being initialized. Do I have to start up multiple "workers" to handle multiple functions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyuan5600 2010-06-02 03:30
    关注

Can I have multiple functions in the worker? I've followed a couple of examples I found online but each example only shows one function being initialized.

When you register with the Gearman server, you tell it all the things you can handle. Check out the GearmanWorker class and the addFunction method. (This blindly assumes you're using that particular Gearman extension. There are others.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 h5唤醒支付宝并跳转至向小荷包转账界面
  • ¥15 算法题:数的划分,用记忆化DFS做WA求调
  • ¥15 chatglm-6b应用到django项目中,模型加载失败
  • ¥15 武汉岩海低应变分析软件,导数据库里不显示波形图
  • ¥15 CreateBitmapFromWicBitmap内存释放问题。
  • ¥30 win c++ socket
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 栏位进度
  • ¥15 vue3页面el-table页面数据过多