doulin1867 2017-12-24 10:13
浏览 88
已采纳

在Windows上显示来自Homestead的Laravel Dusk测试

I'm playing with Laravel Dusk for the first time. I've running it on Homestead. It's running the example test, and give me the right feedback.

Now, I want to know if it's possible to see Dusk running in a browser. I run it on Vagrant Homestead, the VM is installed on my Windows 10 machine. Can I show the tests from homestead on my windows machine?

If it's not possible, but it is possible if I run Dusk from Windows it self. How can I start running it in windows. Do I need XAMPP for it? So install XAMPP make laravel up and running and run dusk from the Windows CMD?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong5902 2017-12-24 11:11
    关注

On Homestead there is no GUI and browser is running in headless mode so you cannot see it. However you can take screenshots and each time test fails, screenshot will be taken so you can see what's going wrong.

If you want to see browser while running test, you need to have it installed in your host system, in your case Windows. So yes - you need to install wamp (for example xampp), create Laravel application and then when running tests you should see Chrome while running tests.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line