dongren1986 2017-02-08 15:32
浏览 95
已采纳

大型HTML显示空白页面(WSOD - 白屏死机) - PHP

I am having a two dimensional PHP array which I need to iterate and show the array data in HTML controls. Array is huge (about 2500 rows and 25 columns for each row), it renders around 10MB web page (on my local system). But this do not display any thing on server and shows a blank page (WSOD - White screen of death). I have to show all data at once (no paging) post_max_size and upload_max_filesize are set to 50M in php.ini/.htaccess, I have confirmed this using phpinfo max_execution_time is 600 Seconds (10 minutes)

I have used

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

but no errors are displayed.

In apache Error log I am having Fatal Error Allowed memory size of 210763776 bytes exhausted, Its strange because it makes 200 MB? Why this is happening? Whats the solution?

What can be possible issue and solution?

Thanks in advance,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhe4336 2017-02-08 17:44
    关注

I had to increase memory_limit. It was set to 201 MB but still for this particular request it was not working. After I increased the memory_limit to 500MB the page started working properly. I am not sure though that why 201MB memory_limit is not enough for my request. Also the change of memory_limit was not sufficient in php.ini so I had to change this in Plesk panel.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入