doubingling4706 2015-05-26 12:21
浏览 55
已采纳

根据物理位置限制特定页面访问

For a project at my school, I would like to allow members to 'sign-in' at the end of meetings to show their attendance. Obviously, there will be people who arn't at the meetings and will try to cheat the system.

The way I was going to go about this was

• Restrict a form from being submitted (through php) if their IP is not within the range of the school's network
  • Prevent one device from submitting twice (add a week-long cookie)

I am not sure if my IP method is the best way to go about this, or if I'm entirely going about it wrong. So before I get too far into research; is this the best way to deal with this problem?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi1473 2015-05-26 14:54
    关注

To restrict submissions to a certain IP range, you may want to look at this answer. However, this only works if the device used is in your school's network, and you would have to add some time constraint (so claiming participation the day after does not work).

As for cookies, those can be deleted by the user. For you, it may actually suffice to remember the logins used, and if they have been submitted for the week in question.

All in all, you may be easier off printing a list that participants have to sign...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败